default | grid-3 | grid-2

Post per Page

I have someone

There have nobody who is happy more than me by a side. I have someone who makes me happy in every single moment of my life. That one can read every breath. I don't know, how can a person loves someone like that. How can a person find her happiness in another one's smiling face. I see the lady everyday whose life is in my life. Maybe once upon a time I did a great job for mankind. That's why my Lord gave me a lady in my life like her. Every morning she comes to me with a world of golden sunshine for making a brightful life of mine. And every night she makes herself as a circle of light with thousands of colorful candles around me. If somehow I stop smiling, all the clouds are making her world into the darkness.
I can't read the lady's heart. Maybe I'll not in future properly.
She is my breath, my life, my everything...

No comments

Error Page Image

Error Page Image

Oooops.... Could not find it!!!

The page you were looking for, could not be found. You may have typed the address incorrectly or you may have used an outdated link.

Go to Homepage