default | grid-3 | grid-2

Post per Page

An affiliate of Bakul

I'm an affiliate of Bakul who are standing on your way silently.
You take rest in whose shadow by unfolding your Anchal.
In the evening when leaves will be dropping, I will be void, I will be no more.
In that day perhaps you will go on a new way by retracting your Achal, I know.
I will be just looking on your way.
You must forget your recoiling adjuration by amassing thousands of sulks.
I will never be green again. That exhausted evening will be meaningless.
You will never hearken my song which i used to sing in that romantic nights of rainy season...

No comments

Error Page Image

Error Page Image

Oooops.... Could not find it!!!

The page you were looking for, could not be found. You may have typed the address incorrectly or you may have used an outdated link.

Go to Homepage