default | grid-3 | grid-2

Post per Page

My Love

My love,
Imagine that day, when i am yours and you are mine.
One day, you will go to sleep at night. The moon will be shining like a silvery disk that time. You will be woke up suddenly and search me madly beside you. That time I will be standing on the edge of our pond and looking at the moon. You will come to me by cat's paw and hug me smoothly from the behind of me. I will take you in front of my eyes and hug you strongly.
After that we will sit on there.
You will take your head on my left-arm and enjoy the playing of silvery water under the moonshine.

No comments

Error Page Image

Error Page Image

Oooops.... Could not find it!!!

The page you were looking for, could not be found. You may have typed the address incorrectly or you may have used an outdated link.

Go to Homepage